IMPORTANT CHURCH INFORMATION
- PLEASE Bring all payments to check-in at 8:30 a.m. on June 25. If sponsoring a church group, please ask the church to provide a single check for all campers. However, independent campers are welcomed and will be assigned to a sponsored group upon arrival!
- ALL registrations should be submitted through the online registration by JUNE 7 to guarantee a t-shirt. Registrations after June 7, will not be guaranteed a camp t-shirt.
- All campers need a medical and challenge element form. Sponsors must also complete a medical form and challenge element as well as the child protection training and background check documents.
- Bring the following to check-in.
- All medical forms and camp fees
- Sponsor certificate of child protection training completed within last 2 years.
- Proof of Sponsor Texas DPS Criminal Background Check.
- Although meals are included in camp fees, breakfast will NOT be provided on Thursday following check-in.
- What are the fees? Resident (June 25-27) camp is $150